Our team is made up of many bright and experienced people, so if you find a vacancy below which is perfect for you, please submit your CV and covering letter direct to:
FX Payments Specialist - a detailed and organised individual who has excellent communication skills and is looking to develop a career in the foreign exchange industry.
FX Sales Executive - an articulate, high-calibre Client Account Manager who has an excellent phone manner and the desire to forge a long-term career with a London-based foreign exchange provider.
Customer Service Representative - an individual with lots of energy and excellent communications skills who has an interest in foreign exchange.
If there isn't a current vacancy, don't worry, you can submit your CV and covering letter on a speculative basis.
Not experienced yet? That's great too, we also take on graduate interns every year, with a view to become a permanent fixture.
And if you needed more convincing, did you know that we're Investors in People?
Find out about our roles and accreditation below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re extremely proud of the fact that we hold the Investors in People Standard. But what does that mean exactly?
The philosophy of the Standard is best summed up by the head of Investors in People (IIP), Paul Devoy – “Put your people at the heart of your vision and they’ll use their talents to achieve it”. Simply put, “good people make great business”.
Recognised worldwide, IIP is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management. With a huge array of resources, IIP helps businesses of any size to achieve best practices and put their employees first. By achieving their standard, we’ve clearly shown our dedication to realising the full potential of our employees.
As to what the Standard means for Currency UK and its clients, well, it means a lot. It’s extremely gratifying to know that all the effort we put into making Currency UK an excellent place to work is recognised by such a prestigious body. If we have satisfied and happy staff we know our customers’ experience will be second to none.
- FX PAYMENTS SPECIALIST
- FX SALES EXECUTIVE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Sounds like you?
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the email subject of the role you would like to apply to.
Are you detailed and organised? Do you have an interest in the world of FX? If yes we are currently recruiting for an Operations Payment Specialist/ FX Payments Specialist.
- Client accounts reconciliations
- Co-ordinating the daily inflows of processing payments
- Ongoing client monitoring, to ensure all clients needs are met to a high standard
- Assisting all clients in the usage of the online platform to deal with their foreign exchange needs
- Daily and ad-hoc reporting
- Providing support and responding to any customer enquiries
- Working closely in a team to complete any additional duties
- Regularly reporting to the Head of Payments
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding and experience of cash flow management and foreign exchange settlements
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Experience with liaising with external clients and counter parties
- Good understanding of AML and KYC requirements
- Previous experience with a high volume, process driven role
- Experience with Excel would be preferred
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who lives and breathes FX to join us as a Business Development Executive/ FX Sales Executive.
If you’re interested, take a look below.
- Source corporate organisations that deal in FX and International Payments
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation and build a good working rapport with them
- Self-generate new opportunities effectively through the use of a CRM database, websites, and directories
- Prepare and structure every call to obtain a full understanding of a company’s FX requirements
- Close new business opportunities through building an effective understanding of the company's FX requirements and adding key value
- Obtaining accurate and concise information from key decision makers and take responsibility for closing new business opportunities that have been pre-qualified by other team members
- Identify customer needs and motivations by using fact-finding techniques
- Confidence and poise in business situations at a senior executive level
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills with the ability to adjust tone and pitch to a variety of different clients
- High level of business awareness with existing knowledge of FX trading essential
- At least six months prior sales experience in working in the deliverable FX market
- Strong written and verbal communication with a positive ‘can-do’ approach to challenging scenarios
- Excellent numeracy and sound administrative attitudes
Job Type: Full-time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to handle all incoming enquiries and deliver an exceptional level of service that supports Currency UK's customer service standards.
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls from customers and be responsible for resolving queries; you will decide on the best course of action either by phone or by email.
- Communicate clearly to colleagues across various departments, and work with team members to deal with every call within expected service level standards.
- Provide clients with online support through social media channels and live chat when needed.
- Follow up enquiries from prospective customers asking about our services.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times whilst following AML and PCI requirements.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure they are assigned and resolved within agreed timeframes.
- Report any suspect information or client behaviour to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
- Good English language (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Professional and customer service telephone manner.
- Aptitude to learning and retaining new information and skills.
- Excellent self-organisation, which includes attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good PC skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Call centre experience would be useful, but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Benefits:
- 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Season travel ticket loan
- Twice-weekly fruit
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.